Saturday, January 11, 2014

Ninety Nine Clojure Problems

My New Year's resolution for 2014: I am going to solve 99 Clojure problems inspired by "S-99: Ninety Nine Scala Problems" and "P-99: Ninety Nine Prolog Problems". It might be a bit ambitious, but we will see.

I thought it would be a good idea to cover each problem and its solution in a short blog post. I will try to do it in a format that does not reveal the solution right away (there will be a link to the solution in each post).

Another word of warning: I am really just starting my Clojure adventure and the code presented here does not claim to be correct or idiomatic Clojure. I hope to see continuous improvement throughout the process though. If you have suggestions or more elegant solutions to one of the problems, please let me know.

The classification of the problems works as follows: * means easy, ** means 60-90 minutes if you are a skilled programmer, *** means difficult. The levels of difficulty are not based on my own experience but taken from the original Prolog problems.

Lists

Arithmetic

Logic and Codes

Binary Trees

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen 4Clojure? foreclojure could also be interesting to have a good workflow.

pbrc said...

I knew 4Clojure, but hadn't heard of foreclojure. Thanks!